There were two parts to this exam...the "SPI" (interaction) and the labelling.
THE FIRST PART:
Speaking to another person is easy right???
Wrong.
The SPI wasn't too bad I must admit...if you can remember everything...and believe me...remembering things from the past doesn't quite do it for me. But it wasn't too bad I guess. Got most of the questions down...but missed about heaps of every other thing as well...
No matter... the first part wasn't too bad.
However...
THE SECOND PART:
Well...the second part was just horrible.Within the 15 minutes that was given...we had to
1. Put details on computer
2. Print the label
3. Stick the label on a sheet of paper
4. Research about the product
Sounds easy right? 4 steps in 15 minutes...
Well...that would be true...
IF YOU ONLY HAD TO DO ONE LABEL!!!
In the second part of the exam...you had to do TWO!!!
THAT'S RIGHT...TWO LABELS
that's means 8 steps...that means more time go missing...
and to make things worse...we have to use "credible" sources
but overall...the exam wasn't too bad...I got most it done...and at the moment...just looking for a Pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment