Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party!!!

Within a week, I have been to 2 Halloween Parties...

Although I did two contrasting things on both days, I still had a really great time.

For the first Halloween party, I went inside the house, greet people that I have not seen in a really long time, greet my friends that I have not met since the end of high school last year (wow, almost one WHOLE year of not seeing them...kinda sad really). Then, like I always insisted in doing in many alcoholic parties...no I didn't drink...I walk outside where all the little kiddies were, and supervise.

The first thing I saw when I walk outside was a bottle of Smirnoff falling onto the ground and break. This is not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last too...believe me...I've seen worse. Anyways...beside this incident, I met some friends I've haven't seen for awhile and made new friends. Throughout the night...all I did was help out with the household parents clean up and do whatever I could do to make their life a bit easier; cleaning empty bottles, lower the volume (just a little in case of complaints from neighbours), sweep up any broken glass (see...it never ends), and get people to dance with their friends. Unfortunately, I had to leave early as it was getting late...but in the end, had a great time seeing my old friends and ensuring a fun and safe time.

The second party was not long ago actually. I thought I was late (it said it starts at 4:00 and got to town at 4:30), but when I got there, everyone was putting their make-up on. Everyone was quite frightening. Came unprepared for the future, a friend decided to put make-up on me and started...well...decorating me. In the end, I was a book of nightmares. I was white as a ghost, scary as a clown in the shadows and have a third eye on my forehead...all in one. Had a great time! The food that everyone (but me) brought were also frightening, realistic, but delicious. After much photo flashing and scaring everybody off their boots (in this case, costumes), SCARY MOVIE TIME!!! And what did we watch...Rose Red. Although the character build-up took forever to do...the movie was quite interesting (although I only seen...what...the first hour)...but it sucks that since I did drama (where I did movie analysis), I kinda got bored as it was easy for me to tell what was going to happen. Anyways, just before I left early, I went to the bathroom to wash the make-up on my face and realised that the make-up around my eyes wouldn't rub off!!! Asked if anyone got make-up remover and tried to wipe the make-up off...most came off...but it looked like I just got punched in the face LOL!!! Luckily...it all came off when I cleaned up a bit more at home...i think...

Anyways...what I'm trying to say is that you don't need to party heavily to have a great time. Just wanting to be involve in the party...either by helping the party go smoothly via the dirty path, or by partying lightly with friends around you...or even both...you'll have fun for sure.

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THE PARTY!!! VERY MUCH ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment